About a week ago i ordered my girlfriend carhartt pants and a beanie off of shelpers.I plan on taking her to ride atv's in the snow the day after christmas.

A week goes by and i still havent received anything. The smart mouthed customer service person said "unfortunately your items are on back order and will not be there until the 28th". When i placed the order everything i ordered was in stock and i was never notified that it went out of stock and that there would be a delay in reveiving these items. I had to take time out of my day to deal with crappy customer service because they cant keep me updated on my order.

Never ordering from here again. This is why people need to support local western tack stores because places this Shelpers lack customer service. You dont leave feeling like you got a good deal.

I checked today and it still says 5 days left to get your order to you by christmas.Which is complete bull because you will never hear from them telling you that your order is going to be delayed.

Reason of review: Items will not be reveived in time for christmas. Poor customer service that did not care. Poor notification had to call to find out my order will not be here in time..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Had an Experience with Sheplers Western Wear?

Comments