Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image it looks like they have wood pieces on the side and copper tags at the bottom. WRONG. All the flat decors are printed papers except for the center silhouette piece, which was also cheaply made.
The only real materials they used are 1 horseshoe, some plastic beads, a (probably premade) metal-like flower (from some crafts store maybe), and a few pieces of patterned papers. And they charge all this for $30? Really?
And worse still, when I looked up their return policy, they are charging "a little" $10 for return handling? I'm still trying to figure out if that's on top of shipping cost. Other companies sometimes do this with a provided shipping slip, which is understandable, but I've never seen companies charge a $10 handling fee for returns. This is robbery.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Retrun fee policy
- Handling fee
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."