Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image it looks like they have wood pieces on the side and copper tags at the bottom. WRONG. All the flat decors are printed papers except for the center silhouette piece, which was also cheaply made.
The only real materials they used are 1 horseshoe, some plastic beads, a (probably premade) metal-like flower (from some crafts store maybe), and a few pieces of patterned papers. And they charge all this for $30? Really?
And worse still, when I looked up their return policy, they are charging "a little" $10 for return handling? I'm still trying to figure out if that's on top of shipping cost. Other companies sometimes do this with a provided shipping slip, which is understandable, but I've never seen companies charge a $10 handling fee for returns. This is robbery.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Retrun fee policy
- Handling fee
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "After we moved the mattress upstairs there was a big hump, bump or lump in the middle. We call the company and they said they never had a complaint about their..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."