My daughter placed in an order of stock that was available a few weeks ago - only reason the order was placed.We paid the express shipping to Australia which should arrive in 8 days.

Heard nothing in relation to the shipping details and we emailed them to be advised that the goods were on back order and now the despatch won't be for another 3-4 weeks. To bad that they were for christmas presents. Have tried calling them only to be put on hold and then no one answers. The website and details in relation to availability, shipping and payment is all false.

Now only to find that the amount for the goods has increased.Worst company ever.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Had an Experience with Sheplers Western Wear?

Comments

Bought a lot of stuff from Sheplers years ago and had Problems with shipping and in stock items, Same as the rest that are complaining and rightfully so.I thought this might be an isolated problem so I ordered a few more times same old thing.

Could not depend on what they say. So the other day after years later I tried again and guess what nothing changed, same old Sheplers.

Well All I can say is I should learned by now.LOL